Dear Mom,
I so wish that you could have met my husband and that he could have met you. I know that you will get to meet each other someday, but its tragic that you can't know each other now because you would have gotten along so well. You have so much in common with each other. My husband is an amazing man, you would love him. A song from my heart to yours:
I miss you.
I love you mom.
Love,
Jenepher Kaye
I so wish that you could have met my husband and that he could have met you. I know that you will get to meet each other someday, but its tragic that you can't know each other now because you would have gotten along so well. You have so much in common with each other. My husband is an amazing man, you would love him. A song from my heart to yours:
I love you mom.
Love,
Jenepher Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment