Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why Dear Mom

Dear Mom,
Recently I have found that I need a better place to write down the thoughts of my heart. Paper and pencil just aren't cutting it. I have other blogs where I suppose I could include this part of myself, but those blogs are mainly to track the events of life, what I wish to share on here is to personal for that. I have also concluded that those blogs aren't enough. They don't share who I am, simply what I do. There I share my activities, here I share my soul.
Why title this blog dear mom? I lost you to disease when I was a young teenage girl, and haven't been able to share so much of who I am with you since. These are the thoughts I wish to share with you, the thoughts that I wish to share with those who I love most. And those who love me.
Mom, here I wish to share the essence of who I am. This will inevitably include immense amounts of spiritual thoughts, as religion has shaped who I am. For this I do not apologize. I acknowledge God in my life. He isn't a mystical being to me, He is real, He is my Father, and has supreme love for me. To Him I owe everything, it is to Him I wish to give everything. I should also warn you, I might ramble. =)
Here I hope to learn and grow. Here I will share who I am and who I am becoming.
I love you mom.
Love,
Jenepher Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment